Duties and Responsibilities
2021 Responsibility Breakdown
- Organize and carry through a session designed to boost the skills of our young athletes.
- Provide a fun and engaging product that encourages participation and team play.
- Analyze and adjust sessions to meet the needs of individuals and the team as a whole.
- Manage team communication regarding scheduling, attendance and answering questions from parents.
- Act as the communication point between coaches and the Director of Mini Soccer
- Facilitate attendance and send records to the Emergency Response Plan Lead for contact tracing.
- Assist the coach in requests as needed.