- All players will be placed in a bubble of a maximum of 50 players. Once this bubble is engaged, there is no changing bubbles. You may only play with those players in your bubble.
- Coaches, managers and other team/club officials do not count to the 50 person limit.
- Do not pick up the ball. No throw ins - only dribble in.
- All parents and players must check in with the team coach/manager for attendance and contact tracing.
- You must complete a self-evaluation before attending each session.
- You must not arrive any more than 15 minutes prior to your session and leave within 15 minutes after your session.
- You must only stay at the field you are scheduled to be on. No roaming around the park.
- Only players and coaches are allowed on the playing surface. Spectators must stay in the designated areas.
- Maximum of 100 spectators per field.
- Wait in your car or designated area until the field you are scheduled to play on is clear of members not in your bubble.
- Masks must be worn when not engaging in strenuous activity and unable to maintain 2m from someone not in your household.
- Utilize hand washing stations and hand sanitizer before and after leaving your field.
- No spitting at any time.
- No handshakes, high-fives or other unnecessary forms of touching.
- No sharing personal items (i.e. equipment, water bottles, etc.)
Symptomatic or Positive Cases
- If any member becomes symptomatic or is exposed to a person with COVID-19, they must instantly isolate and report this to the Emergency Response Plan Lead.
- This person may not return to soccer until it has been deemed resolved.
- If a member of a bubble tests positive for COVID-19, all members of that bubble are deemed a close contact and must be tested while isolating.
- The identity of the symptomatic or positive case will remain private under governing legislation.
For more in depth information please read our Return to Play document or contact Lucas at VP@ambusc.ca